Android 4.0.4 changes

Here is what I've noticed so far from the update for my Samsung Nexus S. * Voice recording works without skipping again (It started in 4.0.2, was better in 2.3.4 and I think it's gone now, it wasn't that much, and I haven't made longer recordings yet) * The integrated VoIP works well now! It was really bad before in 4.0.2, now it seems to work flawlessly. The setting moved - I believe - from the system settings to the phone app settings. * The number detection issues seems to be gone, too, now. If you like this post, you can share it, check out the related posts section below and subscribe to one of the RSS feeds so you don't miss the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Feel free to write anything you wish. Selected comments and questions will be published.